Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trip To The Hamilton Grance Library:

I had learned from the trip to Hamilton Grance about how useful using database can make some research a lot easier.  I have learned that there are many different ways to research information on a topic, using Goolge, Google books, Goolge Scholar, Amazon, Databases, whatever the site maybe.These websites can somehow help us get the information that in which can be a little over the top at times. However the library shows that there are different sources of context that can be used to find that specific information in the different ways that you are looking for. While at the library I have learn how using databases can also help make research more scholarly. Although I didn't found any information that was able to help me get through with my research topic which in this case is "To Kill A Mocking Bird". I still somehow found the use of database to be very helpful for many other research topics.    




        *A New Start Toward The Future*

No comments:

Post a Comment